Thursday, May 15, 2014

Newsletter School-Year 2013/4 (Mostly Spring Semester)

First of all I just want to say that life gets busy, but regardless it is still each man's responsibility to connect. Sometimes, it is those that is closed to us (or used to) that matters the most in our lives. Making new friends seem to be quite meaningless as they come and go. I hardly know who follow and read my blog anymore (which is okay because my life is only a part of the Big Picture). However, for the sake of updates I thought of giving what has happened in my life for the past school-year. And, yes, God is still so faithful and full of grace.

Here is a portion from my recent newsletter:

Dear my family and friends,
                It is another wonderful school-year to celebrate God’s faithfulness. I am so thankful for all things that the Lord has accomplished through me this year. The excitement and the joy of knowing that I am so close to being done with school! Many of you have been so faithful in prayers and supports for my well being here. God is good! Thank you.
                This spring semester has been full of wonderful stories. God had worked miracles and shown me so much mercy. I really enjoyed the fact that I get to experience nursing in such awesome ways. Pediatric this term was great. I got to be in the hospital for six weeks taking care of many children and played with them. What a lovely time. For the next half of the semester (six weeks also) I had the privilege to teach in an elementary school in the subject of prevention, health and wellness. So much fun! It was great to have such amazing experience. It is handy to learn how to do teaching’s planning and organization for classes. It fits quite well to what I want to do in the future back in Cambodia.
                I am so excited that I finished another year. It is wonderful to celebrate the success and I am overwhelmed by God’s grace in bringing me through another year. I have learned so much about myself and the journey that I am on. Sometimes, there were doubts and being so afraid by uncertainties. Nursing is wonderful. The knowledge and everything that it provides is absolutely breathtaking, but at times I have to work real hard (especially the knowledge component since there are so much to know and to remember!). Some day it is great to do so, but then there are times when distractions are too much to handle. In the West, there are a lot of distractions. But, all in all I have overcome and conquered another year of nursing! I am so glad to let you know that I now have only one more year left!! Praise the Lord!! I will finish school! I am so excited! Such an incredible feeling for the future!  
Thank you for all your support and thoughts along the way. Sometimes, I felt sad and lonely. It is hard work, but thank you so much for giving me the chance and opportunity to be able to come to school and go through a higher education. I am very grateful, and I know that it will benefit and promote much good work in the near future for myself and in hope for others as well.
            This summer break I am heading into another area of health practice since I work as a care aid for one of my friends. So far I have learned so much regarding love and sacrifice within this family. God is wonderful and so faithful in providing all that I needed. He is great! We are serving a God who loves and continues to walk right beside us no matter what.
Thank you for being a part of my life and continue to be so faithful in my success, characters formation, and transformation. May our Lord God bless you and keep you in His wonderful hands. May He restores you with strength, good health, peace, comfort, and grace in times of trouble, and joy in all circumstances.

In His riches love,

Sureyah

No comments:

Post a Comment